Dr Raju’s rich diversity of experience has enabled him to acquire deep insight into the leadership styles that contribute to success, which he applies in helping executives to realize their full potential.
As Executive Vice President and Advisor to the Chairman, Larsen &Toubro, he has successfully led many key businesses and helmed multiple corporate functions.
- He has managed the P&L responsibility for India’s widest range of low voltage switchgear. He was responsible for starting-up and leading the realty business portfolio and helping it transit from a new entrant to one of the respected names in the field.
- His interpersonal skills came to the fore as he led negotiations with the Company’s Trade Unions.
- Corporate initiatives spearheaded by him include restructuring the company’s nationwide marketing network, creating Corporate Sustainability Structure, driving the CSR strategy and leading companywide employee engagement initiatives that has led to strong employee bonding.
- Ph.D- Business Administration
- B.E- Electrical Engineering
- Management Development Programme-Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Technology Management Programme-Manchester Business School,UK
- Certified CEO Coach-Coaching Foundation India
- Certified practitioner-MBTI,FIRO B & Thomas Intelligence